Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
PAYMENT TERMS: 1) 100% Payment due on the first day of the Programme. 2) Early Bird Discount: Applies if payment is made 6 weeks before the Programme date(applies only to open seminars) 3) Bulk Discount: Applies to at least 5 nominations.(applies only to open seminars) 4) No refund after the first day of attendance. 5) Request for refund after a "No Show" attracts 20% Admin cost of the total Programme Fee. 6) Advance payments not utilised within 2 years would be forfeited. 7) Kindly quote the reference number on the invoice received on your bank teller or transfer details at the point of payment. Account Details Account Name - Lagos Business School Zenith Bank - 1012894045 GTBank - 0000724406 Diamond Bank - 0006086054 Globus Bank – 1000004302 Domiciliary Account Details Correspondent Bank: Standard Chartered Bank N.Y Swift Address: SCBLUS33 Sort Code: 026002561 Beneficiary A/C No: 3582088704001 Beneficiary Bank: Standard Chartered Bank, Nig SWIFT CODE: SCBLNGLA Beneficiary Customer Details: Beneficiary A/C No: 0000000303 Beneficiary A/C Name: Lagos Business School For enquiries on this Invoice/payment, please send an email to [email protected] or call Efosa Ajorgbor: 07019900758; Charles Amaefula: 0803 325 9277 Oluseyi Moses: 0802 405 4562 Vivian Akere: 07086095194